Introducing the first update to the revolutionary shoe built specifically for indoor lacrosse. The FreezeLX 2.0 Box offers dynamic support for traction and control no matter the indoor surface. The full ground contact gum rubber outsole is built to support the angles every lacrosse athlete cuts. Plus, Fresh Foam cushioning gives soft support and optimal all-game cushioning.
- Dual-Density TPU (thermo polyurethane) plate provides the perfect combination of flexibility, stability and traction.
- Full bootie tongue creates a custom-like fit for all lacrosse athletes
- Lamitex helps prevent upper stretching and wear while providing unmatched stability.
- QuixRail delivers lugs designed to mirror the angles in which lacrosse athletes cut throughout the game providing superior traction.
- Strategically designed base lugs provide unparalleled underfoot traction while simultaneously delivering unmatched rotational release.
- Woven saddle helps keep your foot centered on plate.