Wilson A2000 1620 SuperSkin 12.5" Baseball First Base Mitt
Traditional first base mitts are often heavy and cumbersome. In the all-new A2000 1620SS, we paired durable Black Pro Stock Leather with Grey SuperSkin to reduce the weight without sacrificing feel or longevity. Its Single Break design allows the mitt to feel like a glove, rather than a mitt, on your hand - making it great for players who are used to playing other positions, as well. A Single Post Web and 12.5" length make this model a favorite of first basemen at the highest levels of the game.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Single Post Web