Wilson A2000 B2SS 12" Pitcher's Baseball Glove '21
Keep hitters guessing with the A2000 B2SS. A Closed Two-Piece Web allows you to change grips and keep the ball hidden on the mound and the 12" length is a perfect size to make plays on comebackers. A Black SuperSkin-Black Pro Stock Leather combination with Blonde accents is a traditional look and, over time, the B2SS will form to the shape of your hand, thanks to our all-new ComfortPro Lining.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- 2-Piece Closed Web