Wilson A2000 H12 12" Fastpitch Glove
If you're an infielder who plays up the middle and sees reps at third base, the A2000 H12SS is for you. A staple of our A2000 Fastpitch lineup, this 12" model features an H-Web and the added length makes it perfect for players who handle multiple positions. Coal Pro Stock Leather and Black SuperSnakeSkin come together in a durable, lightweight design. Flat Finger Binding and our all-new ComfortPro Lining come together to make this year's lineup our most comfortable fastpitch gloves to-date.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSnakeSkin™: SuperSnakeSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable - in an all-new textured design. Its moisture-resistance extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.