Frequently Asked Questions
MVP Athletic Supplies has highly-trained staff who specialize in customer service. If you don't find the answer you're looking for here, Contact Us for more information.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Do you offer discounts to associations?
- How can I track an order that I have placed?
- How do I choose a glove?
- How do I know what size to order?
- What is your return policy?
- What is your shipping policy?
- What is your warranty procedure?
Certainly! If you have any questions about the products or require further information you can always call one of our salespeople at 1-800-910-1012, Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm (Pacific Standard Time).
In order to serve you better, please have product name and item number on hand when you call.
MVP offers discounts on a wide variety of products when purchased in volume. We work closely with over 150 associations across Canada.
If you are an equipment buyer for an association, team, school, corporation or the government, MVP has special benefits for you. Registering for an Association account is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Contact us to create your association account.
- Once approved, you will be given an Account ID and password for your authorized buyers.
- You can either log in to the Association Sales link on our home page and shop online or call us at 1.800.910.1012 to place an order.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number and a link to the courier's website. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1.800.910.1012.
At MVP Athletic Supplies, we have an impressive selection of top-quality gloves and mitts that will help you reach you maximum potential on the field. When buying a glove, the most important thing to look for is fit. The type of glove you purchase will also depend on your position and level of play.
How to choose your glove by position:
- Heavier padding than other gloves to provide more hand protection from the ball
- Reinforced to withstand heavy use throughout the game
- Also referred to as a Trapper
- Resembles a catcher’s mitt but with less padding
- They have a shallow pocket to quickly retrieve the ball from the glove
Infield / Pitchers
- Generally a smaller glove - Baseball (11.5" - 12.25") and Softball (12" - 12.5")
- Second base would use a smaller glove
- Shortstop would use a medium size glove
- Third base would use a larger glove
- Generally a larger glove - Baseball (12.5" - 13") and Softball (12.5" and larger)
- A deeper pocket to catch fly balls
- A longer length gives as much reach as possible
- Women’s specific models will usually have smaller wrist openings and finger stalls than regular adult gloves.
- Youth gloves are smaller to help them maintain control. Resist the urge to buy a larger glove than the child can use.
- 5 - 7 years old (generally 9 - 10" youth glove)
- 7 - 9 years old (10 - 11" youth glove)
- 9 - 12 years old (11 - 11.5" youth glove)
Most of the clothing items in the shopping cart will have a PDF attached. If you open this up, you will see a size chart for that particular brand. If you are still concerned, please feel free to call us at 1.800.910.1012.
You can either exchange the merchandise or return for a refund. All we ask is that you return the product in the condition that you received it, within 30 days. Do not remove the plastic wrapper from new bats, as we cannot accept any bat returns without the wrapper.
All returned goods must have a return authorization number. Simply contact us at 1.800.910.1012 to receive your RA #, prior to shipping the items back to us. Please include a copy of your invoice or a note with the name of the account and invoice number in the return package. All shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
- We usually ship Expedited Post within 24 hours of receiving your order. Normal delivery time is an additional 2 to 12 days, depending on where you live.
- Applicable shipping fee for orders destined within Canada will be calculated as follows:
- Orders up to $300 – $10.00 freight
- Between $300 and $600 – $18.00
- Between $600 and $1,000 – $26.00
- Over $1,000 – $32.00
- Oversized or overweight items may be subject to additional shipping fees. If this is the case, you will be contacted with a quote before you credit card is charged.
- Express delivery is available at an extra cost. Since no one carrier serves all locations in Canada, please contact us at 1.800.910.1012 and we will obtain both costs and delivery times to your location.
- Please note that we must receive express orders by 11am PST, Monday to Friday to ship the same day.
At this time we are only able to process orders shipping to a Canadian address over the website.
An original receipt is required by all manufacturers for warranty issues. Please retain your original receipt and invoice for this purpose.
Most bat warranties are direct with the manufacturer. Please have your original receipt ready when you phone the manufacturer's customer service number listed below:
- Easton Sports Canada 1-866-732-7866
- Wilson (Demarini) Canada 1-800-267-7506
- Combat Canada 1-866-904-2287
- Anderson Bat Co. 1-888-777-4487
For all other warranties, please contact us at 1.800.910.1012 to obtain an RA number and further instruction prior to shipping the item back to us.