Creating a custom glove allows players to have a glove that is built to fit them perfectly. Custom gloves take into consideration all the peculiarities of a player’s hand to create the ideal fit. It also allows players to create a glove to their exact liking—from the colour and material to other small details.
At MVP, we carry an impressive selection of top-quality gloves and mitts that will help you reach your maximum potential on the field. But, we also offer the Rawlings Custom Glove program. You can customize and design your own baseball glove just like the pros!
Steps to Making a Custom Rawlings Baseball Glove
By designing a Rawlings Custom Glove, you can choose the pattern, the web, the colours and more! Our expert staff can help you with every step along the way.
Step One: Choose the Type of Glove
- To begin your custom baseball glove process, you must decide what type of glove you’d like depending the position you are playing.
- Choose from the Pro Preferred or Heart of the Hide Series
Pro Preferred™ gloves feature impeccable kip skin leather that breaks into specific playing preferences, forming the perfect pocket. The high-performance sheepskin lining wicks moisture away, keeping the hand dry for better control when players need it most.
Heart of the Hide is Rawlings world-renowned steer hide leather. It features the game-day patterns of the top Rawlings Advisory Staff players. These high-quality gloves have defined the careers of those deemed “The Finest in the Field®”
- Fit: choose from standard, narrow and youth pro taper fit.
- Throwing Hand: select a right-hand throw or left-hand throw glove.
- Position: Select the position you’ll be playing—infield, outfield, pitcher, catcher or first base.
- Shell back: choose from conventional, fast back or pull strap.
- Pattern: choose from varying sizes of patterns ranging from 11 to 11.75 inches, 12 to 12.25 inches and 32 inches for baseball gloves. Softball gloves range from 11.75 inches, 12 to 12.5 inches, 13 inches, 33 inches and 34 inches.
- Web: Choose from 14 different web options.
- Mesh: depending on what leather and position you chose, you have the option of adding different colours of mesh to your glove.
Step Two: Customize Your Glove
Customize the colour on different parts of the glove. Parts of the glove that can have customized colour include:
- Logo patch colour
- Shell black colour
- Shell palm colour
- Web colour
- Laces Colour
- Lining Colour
- Welting Colour
- Binding Colour
- Trim Colour
- Stitching Thread Colour
Step Three: Choose from Additional Options
You can also add additional options to your glove, including:
- Stamping colour: choose from gold, indent or silver colour
- Palm Pad: choose with no palm pad or a leather palm pad
- Index and middle finger: you can choose to have a finger pad with a shell colour or trim colour or the option of having a finger hood
- Sweatband: choose the option of having a sweatband or not
Step Four: Personalize Your Brand New Glove
Make your glove unique to you! Personalize your glove by choosing your embroidery colour and text, adding a number, or by adding a flag.
MVP Can Help You Choose the Right Glove for Your Game
At MVP, we help you customize your Rawlings glove to exactly the way you
MVP Athletic Supplies has provided high-quality softball, baseball, and football equipment for Canadians since 1973. We also offer training aids, accessories, and custom services such as logo imprints for team balls or screen-printing and cresting for team uniforms.
Contact us to order your Custom Rawlings Glove and experience for yourself the benefits of our expert team!