Keep coaches and players protected with Bownet's Portable Bodyguard™ Protection Net. Coaches and parents prefer the superior 3'6" wide x 7' tall protection net to protect from line drives up the middle, during front toss or slow pitch practice. With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW™ poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The Bodyguard™ Protection Net has the fastest set up time on the market at a quick 90 seconds with no tools required. The net is lightweight and can be easily moved across a field. It fits into the provided manageable weather resistant carrying bag for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Get 7 feet of reliable protection during slow pitch or coaching with front toss
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 90 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes Body Guard™ net, steel ground frame, composite BOW™ poles, ground stakes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
Warning Read CA Prop65 label before using net (white label on all nets)
This item may be subject to additional freight charges. If so, you will be contacted with a quote.