- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Do you offer discounts to associations?
- How can I track an order that I have placed?
- How do I choose a glove?
Certainly! If you have any questions about the products or require further information you can always call one of our salespeople at 1-800-910-1012, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm (Pacific Standard Time).
In order to serve you better, please have the product name and item number on hand when you call.
MVP offers discounts on a wide variety of products when purchased in volume. We work closely with over 150 associations across Canada.
If you are an equipment buyer for an association, team, school, corporation or the government, MVP has special benefits for you. Please contact us at 1.800.910.1012 for more information.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number and a link to the courier's website. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1.800.910.1012.
At MVP Athletic Supplies, we have an impressive selection of top-quality gloves and mitts that will help you reach your maximum potential on the field. When buying a glove, the most important thing to look for is fit. The type of glove you purchase will also depend on your position and level of play.
How to choose your glove by position:
- Heavier padding than other gloves to provide more hand protection from the ball
- Reinforced to withstand heavy use throughout the game
- Also referred to as a Trapper
- Resembles a catcher's mitt but with less padding
- They have a shallow pocket to quickly retrieve the ball from the glove
Infield / Pitchers
- Generally a smaller glove - Baseball (11.25" - 12.25") and Softball (11.5" - 12.5")
- Second base would use a smaller glove
- Shortstop would use a medium size glove
- Third base would use a larger glove
- Generally a larger glove - Baseball (12.5" - 13") and Softball (12.5" - 15")
- A deeper pocket to catch fly balls
- A longer length gives as much reach as possible
- Women's specific models will usually have smaller wrist openings and finger stalls than regular adult gloves.
- Youth gloves are smaller to help them maintain control. Resist the urge to buy a larger glove than the child can use.
- 5 - 7 years old (generally 9 - 10" youth glove)
- 7 - 9 years old (10 - 11" youth glove)
- 9 - 12 years old (11 - 11.5" youth glove)
Contact MVP Athletic Supplies
Contact MVP Athletic Supplies today to discuss your team's athletic supplies requirements.